Great Arabic Restaurants Near Me


Introduction:

I love to eat in places where Arabic food is served, and this is one of the reasons that I love the Arabic restaurants that I go to. You see, the people that prepare the food are very talented, and they use all types of fresh ingredients. They also use some of the freshest meats that I have ever tasted in my life. When I was younger, I used to eat a lot of pizza, but I have become more health-conscious since then, so I don't really enjoy eating as much meat as I used to. That's why I really love going out to places where Arabic food is prepared, because it is so healthy for me. It has a great taste, and you can feel great about helping to spread the word about an amazing new place that you can go to because you love the food.


When I am eating at an Arabic restaurant near me, I always try to get something with a yogurt base to it. In fact, most of the food that I order in that type of restaurant is actually made with yogurt. The reason that I like the yogurt base so much is because it helps me to eat the whole thing, instead of having to eat only a bit here and there. This goes for their falafel, also. Most falafel that you can get at an Arabic restaurant is actually made with chick peas, which are incredibly filling and healthy as well.


One of my favorite things about arabic restaurants that are outside of the United States is that they will sometimes serve Middle Eastern foods that are not necessarily Arabic. For example, they will often times offer pita sandwiches. These pita sandwiches that they offer are made with tomato sauce. If you are not a fan of tomato, you can also get your fill of turkey pita sandwiches, which are excellent as well. Of course, you can get a variety of other types of Middle Eastern dishes as well, including Greek gyro's and even samosas.

Read This Article: Mansaf near me.


Best Restaurants:

  • Some of the best restaurants in the area that serve authentic, halal fare are called "halal Uda" or "halal Hams". There are a lot of great places that serve these types of dishes right next to the US-bound highway. For example, there is a popular chain of hotels called the Courtyard by Marriott that has branches all over the greater Chicago area. Of course, the hotel itself is Arab-owned, and the food is absolutely amazing. Many of the dishes include kebabs (which are absolutely tasty), hummus, various types of relishes, and of course, the famous ice cream sandwich!
  • If you are looking for a really great, authentic Arabic restaurant near me, you should try the Hamsa Restaurant. This is owned and operated by two Muslims, so you can rest assured that it serves only halal cuisine. One of their signature dishes is their famous Arabic pita sandwich which is served on wedges with tahini, an egg-based dressing spread over the top. Another wonderful thing about this establishment is that they also have an excellent lemon bar that features a variety of lemonades, mint jellies, and more.
  • One other great place that is both Egyptian and Arabic owned is the Tabbouine Palace. This particular establishment is one of the most famous restaurants in Chicago and one of the most popular for its fresh food and mouth-watering desserts. Here you'll find an extensive list of favorites such as the Shouk Kebab, hummus, fresh salads, and a wide variety of delicious tabbouleh. The Tabbouine Palace has located just a few blocks away from Mexican restaurants and the closest you'll get to a gyro (tambourine in french) is all of Chicago.

More Information: Arabic food near me.

Popular Posts